Monitor and troubleshoot the quality of your Wi-Fi connection. WiFi Signal is a system menu bar application that provides easy access to your Wi-Fi connection details (name, channel, transmit rate, signal strength, noise, etc.), monitors the signal quality of your wireless network,and can find and recommend alternative channels for your network thus avoiding signal overlapping and channel conflicts that can result in connectivity issues and performance degradation.
• Simple, straightforward user interface
• Fully customizable status icon display options
• Dark mode support
• Accurate dBm to percentage (%) conversion
• Real-time graphs for signal strength and noise level, Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR), transmit rate, or MCS index (if supported)
• Signal quality ratings based on SNR measurements
• Automatic channel recommendations*
• Notifications and event logging for common events, such as when the computer joins to or disconnects from a network, roams to a different access point, or when data rate or channel configuration changes are detected
• Comprehensive app's help describes how to use the tool the most effective way
Requires a Mac with built-in Wi-Fi. External Wi-Fi adapters are not supported.
• Fixes annotations integration with WiFi Explorer.
• Fixes not finding device name for certain access points.
• Improves heuristics to resolve vendor names.
Supported Operation Systems:
macOS 10.8 or later 64-bit
JDownloader，Official Home Page：http://jdownloader.org
Mipony，Official Home Page：http://www.mipony.net/
【Download Link】!!!已解除隱藏內容 或 90 天後自動解除!!!
【UnzipPassword】!!!已解除隱藏內容 或 90 天後自動解除!!!